Thursday 5 April 2012

octopus and cake

Day 2 - still in June of 2007. Not sure whether I'm working through the whole book or mixing it up a little by jumping from book to book. Using dates as titles for posts is very confusing isn't it? Hence the octopus and cake title used here.
Unless stated otherwise, the colour has been added just prior to posting. The original drawings are done in various pens or brush and ink, occasionally pencil. The sketchbook, in this case, is A5 size.

Photobucket
repetitition.

Photobucket
Not sure what this is from - it rings no bells, but I suspect it was a film still in a magazine. If you know, let me.

Photobucket
I love the little abstract marks that are the language of cartooning. Some folks might think he's shouting, but we know it's halitosis, don't we?

Photobucket
An octopus. Obviously.

Photobucket
I think I'm still being inspired by GM's Doom Patrol here.
Visualising a sequence of imaginary numbers is sort of self defeating isn't it?
Devising a Sudoku puzzle with them is dumb on toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment