Wednesday 4 April 2012

It's been a long time

Photobucket

Hello, I'm adrian, who are you?

Here's what I'm hoping to do:
I've dug a lot of my old sketchbooks out of the loft. They date back to the early 80s - I don't think I have anything earlier than that. It's not a complete haul either - I remember throwing some away rather than lug them from one place to another.
I thought I might scan a lot of the pages and post them here. Some as straight scans, some might be coloured in Potatoshop or similar. No idea why.
I'll try to post as much info as I can - if I think it's necessary. Memories fade, however, and I couldn't tell you what I was thinking about at the time a lot of the time. Themes and motifs will probably occur - superheroes, angels, drawings from photos etc, we'll see. If the drawings are copies of other artists' work, I'll credit them.
If you see anything uncredited that you think may be copied then let me know and I'll put it right, or take it down if requested.

Anyway - can we forget what's gone before and consider this the start?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment