Wednesday 4 April 2012

more ...

Photobucket
I think this was just a generic guy. The message on the wall was probably sarcasm.

Photobucket
It's a song, isn't it. I didn't know that at the time - I think I took it from Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol - The Hangman's Daughter being one of Crazy Jane's multiple personalities. I think I meant to scribble-shade the whole hill but... you know...

Photobucket
Don't know what this was about. The scratch cards quote is bang on - no idea who said it, I'm afraid.
Do you know Don Martin's work? He was a cartoonist for Mad Magazine. Upstairs I have the digest of Captain Klutz - which I first read in the early 70s. Huge influence on me - although unconscious, the building in the background references his style - something I didn't notice until scanning this.

Photobucket
The Horror The Horror - Paranoid Android by Radiohead. Not sure why as I had stopped listening to them well before 2007.

Photobucket
Father McGarry was the priest who married me and my first wife. Not sure what I was getting at here ... prophetic, maybe.

Photobucket
Not sure who this is.

Photobucket
My earwax problem has cleared up now, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment